Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mom's HOME HOME HOME!!!

She's HOME!! She's HOME!! Oh, I missed her a little bit, I guess, but mostly I had a whole FAMBLY of pups to play with..all MY size. There was Pixie, Twinkie, Furball, Roxie and Max. Mostly me and Max played a lot. He's a 6 month old pug and I got to "mentor" him in the proper way to play. There were also two kids, Macy and Caden, and their parents, Mandi and Kyle. I pretty much followed Lynda around, but also had special relationships with both Cort and Kyle. They're both really nice!!

Max even swiped one of my biscuits once and so I hid the other UNDER my piddle pad and just watched him. Oooo..he's so smart. He actually found it after a bit and ran away. But then I got to chase him all through the house. I had the everly best time at "camp" ever. It was like "Puppy School" 24/7. Wheeeeee!

When Mom came to the door to pick me up, I hopped into her arms and gave her a gazillion licks and cuddles. Lynda said I was absolutely perfect and NEVER piddled in the house. Her hubby, Cort, said he was thinking of leaving Lynda and running off with MEEEE. Silly man. I am committed to my relationship with Mom and would NEVER leave her. EVER!

Only thing is, when I got ready to leave everybody said how much they'd miss me. So I decided to leave my scent under the pool table for them. Auntie Lynda just laughed at me and Mom did the Dr. Phil thing, saying "Mary-Margaret!! What ARE you thinking?". Well, it seems obvious to me. I want them to remember me forever. Lynda told Mom to leave it and she'd mop up later. Not like it was a lot, but enough to say "Mary-Margaret was here!", ya know?

There are lots of Yorkies in Germany and Austria. She met Merlin, and Au Coeur, and Gina (and some others she can't remember names of). They were all over 10 pounds and had their whole tail. And they all had little coats. Merlin even had his name embroidered on his red fleece jacket.

As far as getting me a present, the sausages she WAS going to bring me (she says?) never would have cleared the customs people. She even had to throw her yummy German apple away. I wouldn't have minded a T-shirt but she said she couldn't find any my size. Besides, I think having my Mom back was the very best present anyway. Really, I do.

We snuggled and cuddled and kissed all night long when we weren't nestled against each other snoring.

PS - My Auntie Shelly wanted to know how come Mom didn't take MEEEE. Mom says that if 12 hours on a trans-Atlantic flight is torture for a human, there's NO way she'd subject me to such misery. Don'cha just love her for that? She could hardly walk last night and is still a bit shaky and sore today, too. AND...the worst, she says. Despite all that walking she gained FOUR pounds. Probably because of her quest to find the world's most perfect Apple Struedel. Ya think??


Love you guys....

1 comment:

Sophie Brador said...

Welcome home Mary Margaret's mom! MM, you sneaky girl. You were just worried Max would forget you. I think maybe you fell a little in love with him.

xo
SB