Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My FAVORITE things!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Feather pillows and old fashioned hand-made quilts. Yup. Those are MY favorite things, especially when I'm nestled comfy-like all in the middle of them. Oh sure, I miss my other "fambly", but I'm everly so glad to be home. Mom says it's good for folks who love each other 24/7 to be apart a little bit because it's so good to get back together again.

Another favorite thing is this: Us pups like to race through the early morning grass, sniffing here and there to see who's been by to visit, and then diving back into our warm, cozy house through our personal door, and hopping into our mom's laps. Yup. And mine always says stuff like "Eeeeyeeeewwww, Mary-Margaret!! Your feet are WET!!!". Hmmmm...well, yeah? And your point is what???

See ya later....

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Hey that is my favorite place to hide too...love those blankets and pillows!

Sammy

(www.joaniemac.blogspot.com)

Sophie Brador said...

MM, I have a quilt very much like that, but I doubt that I appreciate it as much as you do. You are super duper cute all cuddled up in it.

xo
SB

FleasGang said...

Hi MM. Our Scarlett is a lot like you. She gets to lay on the good stuff while the two cockers have to sleep in their beds on the floor! It's good being small and cute :-)

Luv
The FleasGang