Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to Aunt Jackie!


Happy Birthday (yesterday) to my Aunt Jackie. I'm not going to tell you how old she is, so don't ask. I only have four fingerettes on each paw, and four toelets on each of my feets, so can't count that high.

She wasn't home when my Grandpa called her yesterday to play "Happy Birthday" on his harmonica for her. That's a fambly tradition and everybody appreciates it everly so much. Jackie asked my mom who asked MEEEEE to tell him "Thank You!" and she's sorry she missed it, but she was back East somewhere (not sure where) and that she had a very nice dinner in Baltimore on the Chesapeake Bay. Hmmmm....I wonder if they had lobster? My most favorite. I think I'll ask for some for my birthday, too.

PS - I wish we were in Pennsylvania so we could have driven down to meet them for dinner. It's only a couple of hours to Baltimore, you know!!

Love and Happiness to all...

Mary-Margaret

No comments: