Thursday, February 04, 2010

TEN POINT THREE!!

Can you believe it? So much for all my holiday treats. Between appetizers, entrees and dessert, and between the holidays and today, I have gained almost ONE pound. To you, that's not much. But to me? That's about 10%...TEN PERCENT..of my body weight.

How depressing. Mom says we will be going on walks and cutting back and all kinds of other awful things, like taking the stairs instead of the elevator. UGH!!

How do I know about my weight? Besides my clothes not fitting right? Ohhhhh....maybe because I went to the doctor today for a booster shot and bordatella. They weighed me. Even after I took off my collar and tags, I weighed 10.3.

(sigh)

Mary-Margaret "2 x 4" O'Brien

1 comment:

Lacy said...

w00fs, MM, soon u will get the extra pound off..and me wanted to tell u me was sorry to hear about ur friends..RIP, Scarlett and Mollie, run with the wind..

b safe,
~rocky~