Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rockin' and Rollin'

WOW. My first really BEEEEEEEEEEG earthquake. I kinda sensed something was up and made sure I used my piddle pad just before. Mom and Jennifer sort of swayed back and forth for a while. Then it started again, and Mom said "Oh maybe we should go stand in the doorway", so they did.

Mom made a wrinkly nose and since Jennifer was standing so she could see around the door, Mom asked her to see if maybe I'd left them something in the work room. "Yup!", said Jennifer.

See? Us pups can sense when things like that are going to happen. We don't want to get caught unprepared. Good thing we weren't in the elevator at the time, I guess.

After if was all over, Mom called my Auntie Lynda (the manager) and told her "Those termites are getting bigger and bigger. You really have to do something!". Lynda said "Yeah...they're undermining the whole building!". Lucky thing Lynda has the same goofy sense of humor that my mom does, huh?

Shake, rattle and rollingly yours...

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

2 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, me iz sooo happy u iz safe...me wuz worried when mama toldid me watt wuz on the news...me thinks u need to keep ur "finding Beau" helmut handy fur the next one...

b safe,
~rocky~

Joanie said...

Good thing you are safe and sound, Mary Margaret! Take care! Joanie (mom to Sammy and Sissy)