Thursday, July 03, 2008

Play Date at The Yorkie Express 2


Meeting Aunt Connie and Kate III (the biggest truck I've ever seen!!)












A bit shy....give me a moment, here.













Getting acquainted with Scarlett, Rhett, Hashimoto (The Jersey Furballs)



The Venerable Hashimoto, Doggie Guru














Mom and Hashi (He said I could call him by his nickname)discussing his method of meditation
.














You want MEEEE to drive?






Rhett and I discussing our route. He can read maps better than me.











Everybody buckled up back there?











(hee hee hee) I was just kidding....I don't have a driver's license.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You look pretty comfortable in the driver's set, Mary-Margaret!! You and your doggie friends are all so darling. I'd say you've had some good times :)

Lizzy said...

Mary-Margaret!

I'm sure you could make a grrrrEAT driver, you should go for it!

Happy 4th of July!

Sparky

Lizzy said...

Okay, Mary-Margaret?

Remember that time when I accidentally, I repeat, ACCIDENTALLY, called you "Lorenza"?

Well guess what? One of my blogging pals just called me a different name, too... And it was LORENZA! And let me tell ya, I ain't a girl that wears dresses, so this is way more embarassing than it was for me to call YOU Lorenza. Just thought I'd let you know, okay?

Sparky