Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Firehouse Dog" - My FAVORITE Movie

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....My most everly favorite movie in the whole world was on today. I watched the WHOLE thing from start to finish. Mom said you wouldn't believe it, so she video'd me toward the end.

I really get into it, barking when they bark. Getting scared when "Dewey" (who is really Rexx, but he fell out of an airplane and landed in a truck full of tomatoes and...! Oh you'll just have to watch it for yourselves, but I digress)..when "Dewey" gets caught in the fire and saves the day.



See? And I'll watch it again when I get the chance. He's my HERO! Second only to my new beau, Hashimoto.

Hope you like the clip.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

5 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, me cant c ur video.me hates when it does dat to me...

b safe,
~rocky~

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

It's working now. Try again. My mom probably messed it up the first time.

Love, MM

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, me saw it, it workin...heehee u shure does like dat movie...

b safe,
~rocky~

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That sure looks like a pawsome movie. :)

~ Girl girl

A bunch of crazy chickens said...

You should totally send in one of these videos to WorldWideFido!!! She could so win...http://www.worldwidefido.com/competition