Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lunch with Auggie

I think maybe I'll start a Puppy PreSchool. I do have my credentials from being a mentor at my Puppy School. People DO ask me to socialize their clueless kidlets. Maybe this is my calling?

Auggie Doggie and I had lunch today. Actually, he ate MY lunch while I watched. Mom said it was ok because she had more kibble in a baggie for me. I think my first lesson to my new student will be on "Sharing".



Auggie is a very good student. He even left a couple of pieces of kibble for me. Wasn't that thoughtful of him?

PS - To Hashimoto...I looked at the moon last night like you said, and I know you were looking at it, too. You're right. It IS just like we're looking at it together. MM

1 comment:

Deetz said...

You knew lil friend is very cute.
My mum has been so busy and I haven't been by in awhile..me sorry!
Hope you have a terrific weekend
Deetzy