Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Last Week's recap!

Getting ready to go visit my BOYFRIEND, my sweet Hashimoto, this weekend in Bridgton, New Jersey. You'd think this was about MOM, and not about MEEEEE, because SHE'S been running around like crazy and NOT taking time to help me with my diary. My first really BIG date, and SHE has no time? Gosh...what about my hair, my clothes, my teeth, my....oh, golly! I'm very nervous, but it should be ok because Rhett and his sister, Scarlett, will be chaperoning us.

Then we're going to our other house and meeting up with my very good friends, Abbey Mia and Harper. Their mother, Elaine, is driving all the way down from ...I think it's called Brighton, too.....in upstate New York.

My week, beginning last Tuesday, was:

Tuesday - Visit Grandpapa and have lunch at Carrow's in Santa Monica
Wednesday - Have breakfast with my Uncle Mike and Aunt Janet in BeverlyHills, then go to work
Thursday - Get pawdicure and belly rub from Miss Cathleen
Friday - Go to Miss Marilyn's Puppy Day Spa for hair cut, blow dry and pink bow
Saturday - Work around house, help Fidel pick plums from our tree and check mail at the office.
Sunday - Watch Mom clean, and then watch "High School Musical 3" auditions
Monday - Go to work, entertain small clients (Ethan and Amanda) while their parents worked with Mom, have lunch with Jami again (and watch her eat all MY lunch), practice napping, and watch the 2nd half of HSM 3 Auditions. (I like that show!)

We have some pictures but my secretary says she doesn't have time to download them yet. Be patient. I'm working on getting her to relax. She was so stressed yesterday she sniped at everyone, including me AND all the office machines, AND the stapler. This is a good sign that she needs a vacation, don't you think?

That's all for now...

Love, Mary-Margaret O'Brien, soon to be MRS. Hashi MOTO (or like they say in Hollywood, half of "MariMoto")

No comments: