Thursday, July 17, 2008

My new friend, Auggie!

Mary-Ann-from-down-the-hall has a new pup. He's most probably part Jack Russell terrier and.......hmmmm.......something. Dunno what, but he's my size. Really....and he's only 3 months old. We actually met on Tuesday and he was a little shy, so we just played "sniff and hide". Then yesterday on Wednesday we spent a fair amount of time together.


Mom brought her camera (after recharging the battery) and took a couple of videos of me and my pal, Auggie Doggie, hanging out. I'm teaching him manners, and you can tell he's a very good student.


Now we have Auggie Doggie at the conduit company, Zeus with the engineering company, Courage and his brother with the attorney, and MEEEEEEEEEEEE on the third floor. Then, on the second floor there's a poodle and her brother that hang out with the architect. I guess you could say that we're in a "DOGGONE" good building.

(hee hee)

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS - Hashimoto, my love, sweet kisses until we meet again.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, ware iz the videos, me wuz lookin fur them...u gots a lot of puppies in ur building...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, u and auggie doggie iz cuties...

b safe,
~rocky~