Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday is the day of "rest"!

First off, I wake up really early just after the light comes on outside. Mom calls it "sunrise". Then I go stomp on her back. Not hard, but enough to get her attention. She snorts and rolls over. I get out the big guns....my tongue. I start licking her face and finally she says "OK...Must be time to get up!". Well, yeahhhhh?? Like I've been ready for a long time. Sheesh.

We snuggle for a bit and I get my tummy kissed. Downstairs, she opens the slider and I hop through my personal door. She washes out the coffee pot, grinds up some beans, and gets that really nifty morning smell going. And then we start with the "rest" part.

Some people think Sunday is the "Day of Rest", but my mom says it's the day where "you do the REST of the stuff you didn't have time for all week long". Either way, I'm fine. Doesn't matter if I'm napping on the back of the chair, in my kennel or in my office bed. A nap is a nap wherever you are.

Cheers!

Mary-Margaret

No comments: