Thursday, May 10, 2007

I LOVE pressies!

The pouch came last night and I didn't even get up. The bag sat on the floor by Mom's desk and I didn't move. I mean, why bother? No one ever sends MEEEEE stuff anymore.

But as soon as Mom picked up the bag I heard a "grrrr" sound. What? Again, please? "GRRRRRRR", the pouch said. Mom started to grin. "Oh, look, Mary-Margaret.....something for YOUUUUU!".
"Huh?", I asked. "For MEEEEEE?", and I whooshed right on over. "GIMMMEEE", I said. (shred shred rip shred) Confetti all over the place and, wouldn't you know it? Double-wrapped. "Ugh", I said. And I started to shred the inner wrap.
"Would you like some help, Mary-Margaret?"
Well, yes, as a matter of fact I would...thank you for asking. And so my mom fished this COW'S HEAD out of the bag that sorta mooed/growled and handed it to me.

Oh "For JOY! For JOY!", I said, and danced all over the office with it. I'll see if I can get my mom to send you a picture of it. It's the neatest thing ever. I asked Mom to call my Auntie Leslie right away and tell her "Thank you everly so much". REALLY!! (sigh) I needed a boost and that made my day.

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS - Auntie Leslie said she was glad Homeland Security didn't think my growling cow was a national security threat. It was still "moo-ing" when she slipped it into the courier bag. :o)

No comments: