Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I went card shopping on the internet. Like...where else can I afford a Mother's Day card? Hmmmmm? I looked and looked and this one was the nicest I saw, so I got it for Mom. You think she'll like it? Gosh, I hope so.

You know, I was thinking last night about all the stuff she does for me, and how she always gives me kisses and cuddles no matter what even if I had an accident (which I NEVER hardly EVER have), and ...oh...like last week when she sat in her big leather chair and I accidently went "YIKES!" because I was sleeping on the back, and it scared me, and I jumped really hard onto her face and neck. Well, she still loved me. So even if I can't afford to buy her anything, or if I can't actually say the words out loud, I can post my card to her someplace where she'll see it. (Er...not like those chocolate eggs I left her on Easter a couple of years ago. Hey, they looked chocolate to me.) But on my blog, which she reads faithfully, every day. YUP! That's where I'd like to say to her and to all of the other mothers who understand what unconditional love is....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Unconditional love back to you from me, the one who knows all your secrets and will never tell, and the one who will always be there by your side no matter what. From MEEEEEEE.....Mary-Margaret O'Brien

No comments: