Thursday, September 30, 2010

My "Happy" Dress from Hashi!

Today, it rained. Finally! And thunder and lightening and really BIG drops of rain. It was our favorite kind of storm like the one we wanted to get back East. I love those kinds of storms.



So..you ask...what does that have to do with me wearing my beautiful Western style mini-dress with fringe and "beading"?? EVERYTHING! I woke up happy. I was overjoyed to go to work in the rain, and I wanted to share my happy with all my good friends by wearing one of my most favorite dresses that my sweet Hashimoto (my honey babe in New Jersey) gave to me when I met up with him at the Crown Hotel in Reading. No no...not THAT kind of meet up. It was at the Delaware Valley Yorkshire Terrier Club's beauty pageant. Remember? I told you all about it a couple of weeks ago? With pictures except that all you could see was a glimpse of fringe.



Today, I wore my Happy Dress and even Shannon (who usually gives me a hard time for my fashion choices) thought I looked pretty cute and took a couple of pictures of me. So I wanted to share my "happy" with all of you, too.

Thinking about Hashimoto, my fiance who gave me this dress, makes me happy, too.

Happy thoughts and Happy Days to everyone.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Mimi said...

No offense intended towards your fiance, but you look very pretty in your dress!

Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Neeko said...

Hello Gorgeous!

You look very sharp in your pretty dress from Hashi :o)
Glad you like the rain; I get very moody on rainy days.
Happy to know that you are Happy.

Loving youuu,
Neeko :o)

Lisa said...

Love, love, love your dress Mary-Margaret. And you too. I know you've made my day happier.
Tou and your mom have a good weekend.