Sunday, September 19, 2010

MY "FIVE" BIRTHDAY!

Best birthday I ever had. Mom sang to me this morning then we went to work. After work she took me to Black Angus and we got PRIME RIB to go. Everly better than steak, I tell you, and I would have been happy just to have steak. I got the au jus all for myself!! What a great day - good friends, good food and good fun. I can't wait until I'm SIX!!!

Thank you, everybody, for your eCards, emails and phone calls. You all mean the world to me.

Gratefully yours, with love....

Mary-Margaret "FIVE" O'Brien

PS - My Grandpa called tonight and played "Happy Birthday" on his harmonica for me. I truly feel like a real member of the fambly now. Thank you, Grandpa.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I knew your mom wouldn't forget your treat on your birthday. Glad you had a nice day.

Hailey said...

Happy belated barkday!

Hugs & smoochies! XOXO
Hailey

Road Dog Tales said...

Just found your blog over at Neeko's and came by to wish you a slightly belated Happy FIVE Birthday! Sounds like it was fabulous! Yummmm - steak and au jus - doesn't get better than that!
The Road Dogs