Sunday, September 05, 2010

My first lake swim! Woo hoo!

But I didn't bring my bathing suit!! And I've never been swimming before...not EVER!!



Hmmmmmm! That DOES look inviting!!











































I'll just dip my toes in....see how it feels!




Ohhhh....baby! That feels everly so nice. What took me so long?? Cailin says there's nothing to be afraid of.

Ye GADS and Aaaack....no water wings!
















Stroke, stroke ...breathe! Stroke, stroke ....breathe! (almost there)!

















Mmmmm....AHHHHHHHHHHH! Refreshing!!!

I may do this again tomorrow. How come vacation gets the most fun just before we have to go home? So not fair!!



Mary-"Mark Spitzeret" O'Brien

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Mary-Margaret!
Your first swimming time!
Sure it was pawesome, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Well done Mary-Margaret you did brilliantly ! I bet your Mom is so proud of you
Love
Mollys Momma

Joanie said...

Wow...looks like so much fun, and what a great little swimmer you are!

Neeko said...

Hello Gorgeous!

That looks like lots of fun...
I was tempted to do the swimming myself when we took the doggy boat cruise on Lake Michigan but Mr. Pip said that it was not wise.
I think I will try it when we go to Florida in November :o)
So happy you are having sooo much fun on your vacation!

Loving youuu,
Neeko ♥♥♥

Lisa said...

You're sooo brave Mary Margaret. Looks like you had alot of fun.