Friday, October 01, 2010

Yorkies and Garden Gnomes

We were looking a pictures of champion Yorkshire Terriers in their red bows and the first thing my ditzy mom says is "Oh, look! Garden Gnomes!".



"Huh?", I said. I squinted a bit and said, "Oh yeah...well, if you're not wearing your glasses I suppose those beautiful Yorkies with their long hair and red bows might remind you of garden gnomes!". I wasn't in the mood to argue with her.

She's been in a strange place lately. Between this and that, and having to work weekends, she's a bit stressed and I think she's numbing out. I make a point of hopping in her lap whenever I can and giving her kisses. She gives me "scratchies", which means I get a really nice back rub back. It's sort of a win-win situation.

To all my friends in the pageant industry, I think you're beautiful. Don't let the "garden gnome" thing get you. I'm sure once her eye unswells (yes, allergies probably, too!), she'll see the difference.

Meanwhile, I love you all.

Have a really nice weekend.

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Neeko said...

Hello Gorgeous ♥

You are sooo funny :o)))
At least your Mommy did not embarrass you with some silly costume...
Check out my bloggie for details... Sigh! Humans...

Loving youuu,
Neeko ♥♥♥