Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Me, Makhia and the Market



I'd like you to meet my new friend, Makhia, pronounced Mak-AY-ya. I just love love LOVE little boys. There were several in the market today and I flirted with every single one of them. Mom just laughs and tells them that I want a little boy of my very own some day. That's true. I've given up on asking for a little brother or sister. I am doomed to forever be an only Yorkette. But I sure wouldn't mind having a baby boy to kiss and play with whenever I want. If you double-click on Makhia's picture you can see how cute he is up close.

Mom says I'm the original "Taste of Temecula", because I go around tasting everyone I meet. Silly woman. And I never forget a taste, either.

There are more pictures to post from our shopping trip today, but for some reason it takes a long time for our Droid to get them to Verizon to get them to our email. Probably tomorrow. We have pictures of my friend Rosie who is now cashiering, and of Janet, my personal customer service rep, and of me staring intently at Janet trying to will her to notice me. I do that. I focus on people and just stare holes into them until they see me. I'm very powerful that way, you know. Super-Dog!

Until our pictures get here, that's all for now.

Love,

Mary-Margaret "Tasting Temecula, One Person at a Time" O'Brien

1 comment:

Neeko said...

Hello Gorgeous!

I look forward to your posts every day and get sooo excited when I get to read them and see your new pictures :-)

Now, I know you are brainy but how do you get yourself into markets like that? Is that a special one? The only one I can get into is the pets stores...

Loving youuu,
Neeko :-)