Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another E-ticket Ride!

Wheeeeeee! I am SOOO in trouble, but it was worth it.

This morning we got to work about 9:00AM and rode up the elevator. Mom got off, but I didn't. Someone called the elevator back to the first floor and I got to ride all by myself. I love the look on some people's faces when they see MEEE without my human. (hehehehehehehehe)

They rode me up to the second floor, and then pushed the button back for the third floor. Mom was hollering for me. "Mary-MARGARET?? WHERE ARE YOU?", so I figure the people that got on the elevator with me heard her, put two and two together and decided I must be "Mary-Margaret". Well, that....and my shocking pink tag clearly says "Mary-Margaret" on it.

I was grinning like crazy when I finally got to the third floor for the second time. This is everly so much fun. I'd do it all day if a "certain someone" (who shall not be named) would let me. I mean, everyone in the whole building and most of Old Town already knows who I am and where my mom is. Like....hello? What's the big deal?

Love ya...

Mary-Margaret "The Adventuress" O'Brien

2 comments:

Neeko said...

Hello Gorgeous!

You are HILARIOUS!!!

Loving youuu,
Neeko ♥♥♥

P.S. Have you checked me out lately? There is some fun stuff... ;-)

Nancy at the Farm said...

Too funny! I bet you gave your Mum lots of grey hair over that one! LOL!

And "fud" is kibble, treats, num nums, etc or in human terms "food"

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper