Thursday, July 08, 2010

Hello, Kitty!!



I'd like you to meet my very good friend, Miss Kitty. I think the whole neighborhood is her home. She's sort of chocolate and white and has really pretty blue eyes. One time I surprised her on top of my fence so she almost fell off.

We have this thing we do. She comes to my window by the front door and swishes her tail. I bark. She swishes...I bark. It's been like that for a couple of years now. It's a "dog vs cat" thing but really we're very good friends. I can't quite understand what her name is (I don't speak Catlish very well), so I just respectfully refer to her as "Miss Kitty".

Driving back and forth to my place of employment I have the opportunity to meet lots of friends. I really have the best life ever.

Your friend...

Mary-Margaret

No comments: