Sunday, January 11, 2009

And now, the future!

And just as we lose one bright shining star, another emerges. Mom and spent most of this morning listening to some home-made videos.



Click on Thia Megia and enjoy. She just turned 13 years old. We think she has a great future, don't you??

You go, Miss Thia. We expect really BIG things from you.

And here's Connie Talbot from England. She's only six.



She'll be another bright shining star on the rise.

Cheers.

Mary-Margaret "The Talent Scout" O'Brien

PS - Not much about me. Mom took my measurements for maybe a new dress from MaryElizabeth and Corinne at Yorkshire Terrier National Rescue. I'm one of their models, you know. Super Model Mary-Margaret. (ahem? ahem?) Anyway....I've got a perfect figure. Yup. 16-17-16. Mom says that instead of an "hour glass", I've got an old fashioned alarm clock shape. (Should I be offended??)

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Maybe you should be offended. When Mom looks at her alarm clock she usually makes some bad noise or just groans. She never seems to be happy with it.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy