Thursday, January 22, 2009

Salmon for Supper!!

Oh yessssssssssss! I made it perfectly clear that I really REALLY like salmon. There's only so much a Yorkette can do to get her point across but I guess I did. Last night we had poached salmon, cooked in lemon juice, butter and dill weed. OH MY GAWSH..I thought I fainted and went to heaven. I had about 1/4 of the filet, crumbled up (so I wouldn't get any bones) and mixed with my duck kibble and about 2 TBSp of warm water. I LOVE LOVE LOVE salmon.

Tonight, I had fresh chopped chicken with duck kibble. Mom's such a good cook. Ok...more like a good food artist or something. She doesn't cook, exactly, but she sure knows what I like and how I like it.

Nothing like good ol' home food assembly, I tell YOUUUUUUU!

Love, Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

MJ's doghouse said...

oh mary margaret...now i want my mom to make me some salmon...i pretty much love anything that is on her plate...I am not fussy...but salmon sounds good...and anything with butter....anything...or just the butter...would be so great.....oh man...i am so hungry...I have to go and pester mom

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

M-M you are so lucky to get salmon. We get salmon treats but we have never had it for dinner. We think your mom must really like you!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Kelli said...

Hi Mary-Margaret!
You are so lucky that your mom gives you those yummy foods! I've never had salmon, I wonder if I'd like it!
:) Tibby

Anonymous said...

Hi my lil niece,
Hope all is going well with you & your mom. I miss the groups/responding to posts but just don't feel good enough. Anyway, soon I'll send out Xmas gifts----then I can call them Valentines gifts !!!!
What's with, duck kibble ??? Is it really duck & if so do you eat it every day or as a treat ???I've never heard of it before.
The gang is OK but Miss Minnie still has a lot of health problems. If you could see her you'd think she was a super pup that likes to play, attack pup or, she can be a real lover.
I send my love to you & your mom & please tell me about the kibble.
Love, hugs & wags, Aunt Shelly & gang