Saturday, September 27, 2008

Belated Birthday with C & C



This is how I feel about my FAMBLY, especially my Uncle Rudy, Cailin, Clancy, Uncle Jason and Auntie C. Also, Moe and Jack(lyn), but they ARE cats and ...well, you know how that goes.

Mom took a really nifty picture of me, Colleen and Cailin and, if Auntie C says it's ok, she'll post it on here. It's so beautiful of them and I'm very proud and want to share my fambly, but I have to have their ok, you know?

Wahooey! They said "OK". That's my second most favorite word next to "Suppertime". Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!



Here's what I like best after a visit, no matter who it's with: GOING HOME! There's a time to say "Hello" and a time to say "Good Bye". Knowing that makes the time in the middle everly so much more fun.



And this is for my Aunt Allie, because she was Rudy's (fka Sunshine afka Frank)foster mom in Las Vegas before he was adopted by my fambly into his forever home. I just love-love-love him so.



Everly yours for always,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMOB's blog makes me smile.