Sunday, September 21, 2008

And now.....may I introduce....

............HOUDINI DOG! (This was on our AOL "Hello" site)

Personally, I think he's more like "EINSTEIN" dog. I keep telling you guys....we're NOT stupid. Even Mom tells her friends I'm a "peeple in a dog suit". (heheheh)

Oh yes. My Kitty Friend came by today to wish me a belated "Happy Birthday". Kitty was sitting in the back yard in my favorite corner when I went out this morning. Kitty hopped over the fence, took a short cut through the yard next door, and came back to visit with me on the side of our house.

Kitty sits on the fence and I sit in the gravel and we yak a bit. Then Mom has to come out a ruin the whole scene. Kitty doesn't mind visiting with me, but always runs away when Mom comes. She's GOT to stop scaring my friends.

Mary-Margaret

No comments: