Friday, September 12, 2008

How to Develop a Lasting Friendship!



First off, somebody has to extend a gesture of friendship to the other person.

"Meowy-Mawgawet? Can you come out an play?"





Then, you say "Hello! Hello! Hello!" You absolutely must respect the other person's space. Take things slowly. Develop a mutual trust.



Maybe tomorrow, we will shake paws. Then (maybe?)play chase. We'll see what develops. I think humans would be well advised to follow my example, don't you?

Love and schlurpies....

Mary-Margaret

PS: Please PLEASE VOTE FOR US. Pick Tennessee, and then "Yorkshire Terrier National Rescue, Inc.". You can vote once a day until October 1st. Us little guys really REALLY need your help. Please?

2 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

Oh my goodness!! What were you saying? You look just adorable jumping around. I do hope that kitty comes forward to shake paws and rub noses tomorrow!

Ben xxxxx

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, me went and voted...me will tomorrow too...heehee me shure hopes u make friends wiff dat kitty soon...

b safe,
~rocky~