Monday, September 01, 2008

A Republican Yorkie's Thoughts


Here's my take on the candidates, since you asked.

Barack Obama says he's black but he's really just half and half. Still, whatever works, right?

Joe Biden is a "bulldog". Tough guy. Just what we need. Another fighter?

John McCain is old - they say he's the oldest candidate ever..and he's pretty experienced. So he wouldn't name a Vice President he wouldn't trust our country to, would he?

Sarah Palin is smart, recently experienced, pro-life, has teenagers (My mom says that if she can survive teenagers, she's got what it takes to run the WORLD!), has a baby she CHOSE to have, a husband who is a Union member and a fisherman, and pretty much has the same stuff in her life that most average people experience and can relate to. Like PTA and hockey and dirty diapers and...you know.

Oh yeah, and her daughter Bristol is only 17 and is going to have a baby and isn't married...yet. Like.....that is SOOOO interesting. Barack Obama's mother was only 17 once and was going to have a baby and wasn't married. And look where HE ended up? Hmmmm???

Think about it. And who among you hasn't said to themselves at least once: "Boy, if a woman and mother were President, there wouldn't be so much fighting and our lives would be everly so much better!!" (or something like that, anyway!) Here's your chance to prove yourselves right. McCain and Palin get my endorsement. If McCain can't run our country later on down the road, Palin sure can.

Since I can't vote, that's the best I can do. ENDORSE!! YAYYYY!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

5 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Cutie Pie,

I can't really comment on the politics stuff as I am not in the US and have no idea about any of it, but just wanted to pop over and say hi to my cutie. Ive been on a little blogging break, but I'm back now.

smooches,

Ben xxxx

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

My dearest Mary-Margaret, you are indeed wise beyond your doggy years. My skinbrother in Alaska says that Governor Palin is someone who can't be hoodwinked by the "good old boys." She has proven she knows right from wrong and what's good for the country as what's good for the party, if you know what I mean. I must say I enjoyed all your observations. Love and wags, Sausha Angel

Unknown said...

Mary-Margaret, you are so very insightful! You are one smart doggy and we love you for being politically active.

P.S. We are originally from Alaska :)

Bark The Vote!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Human says you are very wise, but I want to remind you that I'm also running for President!

heartdog said...

Sorry Mary-Margaret, I bark for Obama! After all, that's almost his name, BARaK Obama ha ha! My mom really liked his acceptance speech, and now I wear a button on my Service dog vest! I'm not so sure about a Pit Bull with lipstick in office! But hey, everyone has an opinion, even us dogs! Especially meeee!!
BARK!