Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Columns, Collections and Celebrity!

First off, the "Yorkie Times" has one of my editorials featured in this month's issue. Click on the link to see. I'm also going to be a regular columnist in the "Ask Mary-Margaret" section where pups and owners can bring their problems to MEEE and I'll solve them. Maybe not the way they'd like, but hey....it's what I'd recommend.



I'm collecting post cards from all over the world. Already I have TWO. Yup. TWO POSTCARDS addressed to "Mary-Margaret O'Brien" for just me to read. They're from my very good friends, Abbey Mia and Harper, in New York. I bet I'm one of the only pups in the whole wide world to have my very own post card collection.

Lastly, a client came into my office this afternoon and I did my usual "Hello, I'm Mary-Margaret. How may I help you?". Once he got used to working with me, he kind of mellowed out and then asked if he could take my picture. THEN, he had Mom take a picture of me and HIM. I don't know what he's going to do with it, but heck. It's one of the things a "celebupuppy" has to do for their fans. What can I say, huh?

Also this afternoon my very best closest girlfriend, Jami Ramsey, came in with her dad, Fidel. Me and Jami got to go on a job waaaaaaay back in the hills where it's a little scary. Mom talked English to the Mexican workers, and when one guy did the "No habla" thing, Jami's dad started talking in Spanish. Woo hoo! They were so surprised, but we got some information and that's what really counts.

Jami is a Chihuahua so she probably speaks Spanish, too, except there weren't any dogs available to talk to this time around. Last week those guys had a Bichon Frise and a hairy Pit Bull. I couldn't understand a word they said, either.



Here's Jami getting ready to take herself for a walk. She's so smart. She grabs her own leash and heads to the door. That's her way of telling her dad that she's ready to go. I think I'll ask for a leash like Jami. She gets to do a lot more exploring with that thing than I do.

Have a nice evening...

Love,

Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

MJ's doghouse said...

WOW Mary margaret...I can belieive I am actually friends iwth a celebdog....I think you may need to send me an autograph personalized message picture before you get so famous you will forget about us little people who were there for you when you were just wee cute mary margaret...i hope this never happens....

P. said...

Wow, I feel honored to be friends with a celebripup like you Mary-Margaret! You're so lucky to have a friend like Jami, and to get post cards!

Tail Wags,
Shadie.

Niamh said...

Hi Mary-Margaret,

I thought I'd stop by your blog. You are so cute.

Your friend,
Niamh