Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My FIRST Birthday Card for 2008!



This is way kewl. We went to get the mail and I'm being carried like a football in Mom's left arm. It's Wednesday - yayy (not!) - junk mail day. But whaddyaknow? Hmmmmm?



Addressed to "Mary-Margaret O'Brien". Lucky me the post lady knows who I am, I tell you. We get upstairs and finally I get plopped on the floor and handed MY card. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE opening cards and boxes and things.



Woo hoo! This card smells just like my friends, Abbey Mia and Harper and their mom, Elaine, from NEW YAWK! I am overjoyed. I can't contain myself. As I'm totally digesting their thoughtful sentiment, Mom snatches the back half of the card from me...like THAT'S fair? I ask you? But I'm glad she did. Now I can share it with all of you.



Thank you everly so much, Aunt Elaine and Harper and Abbey Mia. Ohhhh, I had the best time opening your card, and it was even better when I got to sniff you guys again. I can't wait until we meet in December. I hope, anyway. I'm told that's the plan. Until then...

Your friend always,

Mary-Margaret

5 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

Hi beautiful girl,

Happy Birthday Wishes for you tomorrow, Check your email there may be a little something in there for you.
Mum says she will make a donation, I only have half chewed bones and I don't think they would appreciate those!

smooooches,

Ben xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Mary-Margaret you don't look a day over 1 :) I remembered it was your birthday tomorrow because it's a day after mine (Simon)! I hope you get lots of treats and cool presents :)

Love,
Simon (I'm 5 today) and Hallie Ann
www.simonandhallie.com

Lorenza said...

Happy birthday Mary-Margaret!
I am sure you will have a pawesome day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, happy barkday to uuuuu....git lots of pressies and treats....and haff many many more barkdays....

b safe,
~rocky~

ChloƩ said...

Hi Mary Margaret!!! HAPPY BARKDAY!!!! i hope that you have a great day...

Love,Chloe