Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whoa....about my Birthday Presents?

People keep asking me what I want for my birthday. Gosh, I don't know. I have absolutely everything I could ever want or need. Except for duck jerky (my friend Gina at the bank ran out of it ...temporarily....I hope!). No....can only think of one thing that would really make me happy.

If anyone really wants to give me a present, and it's not required because you can have some cake if you come by my office on Friday anyway, but if you REALLY want to make me smile, please send a donation to Dink's Memorial Fund at the Yorkshire Terrier National Rescue, Inc. in Tennessee. Read about Dink and how his fund got started. Already I've gotten Mom to send them some help several times when someone won't let her pay them (like my Aunt Connie who made me the absolutely most luscious and comfortable silk bed).

The kids who are helped by Dink's Fund wouldn't get the medical care they need if it weren't for the people at YTNR and Dink.

Thank you for thinking of me.

On Friday, September 19, I WILL BE THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Mary-Margaret "The Birthday Girl" O'Brien

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mary Margaret!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mary-Margaret,
You do not look a day older...!!!!
Love Hashimoomoo and Scarlett and Rhett and Aunt Connie

FleasGang said...

Yea!!! Happy birthday MM :-) We're sending lots of belly rubs and smooches your way.

Wags
The Fleas