Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I don't CARE about small dogs!

"I don't CARE about small dogs!", said the old lady as she was getting on the elevator. "Awww! That's too bad. She cares about YOU!", said Mom. The grumpy old lady snorted and told Mom "You are RIDICULOUS!", and hurt Mom's feelings.

Mom just wheeled the microfilm reader down to the car to load it up, muttering "Pathetic old bag!". I told her not to get all fussed up about it. That is the ONLY person in the whole wide world that hasn't been won over by me...yet. Just give me time. That's all....just a little more time. Meanwhile, I gave that old bag...er...elderly woman with potential for being my fan.....my most WINNING smile. See?

Love and kisses to everyone!

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

9 comments:

Deetz said...

I am so sorry your mum got her feelings hurt...that was very rude of the old lady and uncalled for.
That was a great come back by your mum to the lil old lady....Personally, I would go and get a rat and next time your mum sees the old lady, hand her the rat and say...maybe this is more your style!!!!
Deetzy

Deetz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deetz said...

Nothing against rats or anything...I am just sayin
Deetzy

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, how cood that old lady resist shuch a sweet smile from u...u will haff her givin u treats in no time..

b safe,
~rocky~

The Animal Doctor said...

hi mary margaret,
you dont know us yet, but we often drop by your blog and read your stories. this time we decided to leave a comment and also ask you to be our friend,if that is okay?

we totally love your attitude especially with that old bag...errhm, elderly woman. we're sure you'll win her over in time.

sincerely,

Moy-Moy, Trudis and Jappy, resident pets of the Animal Doctor

pee-ees: we get to post every monday at the Animal Doctor's blog.

P. said...

Miz Mary-Margaret,
That is the most loveliest smile I's ever seen!

Tail Wags,
Shadie.

MJ's doghouse said...

i cannot believe so old bat was nasty to you....i am used to that sort of behaviour...but mary margaret you are just adorable...i think maybe that lady was mad cuz you werent her dog....gggeeesh..some people are just hard to understand

Aki and Poopie said...

hello there mary margaret!

we were able to stumble upon your blog thru our friend, the Animal Doctor.

I think your mom was really sweet to have said that to that old lady. too bad she was not a wee bit nice. I too had my fair share of mean young, old and not-so old ladies and my manang could never really understand how they can manage to be so mean to us dogs.

I hope you'll be able to bring her out of the 'dark side'

drooly kisses,

Aki

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Some people are so mean and rude! Whatever, they're missing out... :)

Love,
Jemma