Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday is PUTTER day!

Yup! We "putter" all around cleaning or doing laundry or dishes or whatever. I'm very helpful. I do a lot of supervision. When Mom was taking the sheets off the bed, I helped weigh them down so they wouldn't billow out too much. When Mom was cleaning the kitchen, I sat right by her just in case something tasty might fall to the ground. (No such luck, in case you're wondering!). When Mom does laundry, I like to fluff up her piles of dirty laundry for her. I also make sure the creases stay in the clean sheets by laying on top of them after they're folded.

OK. Question, here. My Grandpa (GP for short) said he liked the Yorkshire Terrier version of English history. We don't know if he's being polite or if I should keep doing research in order to fill in the holes in our family tree. See previous post to see the Yorkie Brigade's contribution to the Battle of Hastings in 1066. What do you think? Let me know. I aim to please!

Oh, yes. Also FYI, my column "Ask Mary-Margaret!" will appear in the next issue of the Yorkie Times newsletter. I listen to pups and their owners and address each question with a thoughtful response. This is everly so exciting. You can access it at "The Yorkie Times" by clicking on this link and scrolling down to the buttons under the photos of kids that have been helped. About in the middle, you'll see "Yorkie Times Newsletter". That's the button. Hit it and enjoy. Enlarge it to at least 50% so you can see it better. I have a column in this issue, too, on page 9. Enjoy!

Love,

Mary-Margaret (aka "Dear Mary-Margaret") O'Brien

No comments: