Sunday, April 04, 2010

Rockin' 'n' Rollin' Easter Sunday

Woo hoo!! 6.9 on the Richter scale in Baja California around Tijuana, Mexico at 3:40PM today. Check it out. Earthquake Map of California. NOTE: Upgraded to 7.2 later in the day.

I was pretty steady for the first few bumps and wiggles, but then things started swinging pretty good. The mini-blinds were flapping and the chandelier in the entry way was flying from side to side. I ran downstairs to warn any of my friends (in case they didn't feel it) but Mom ran right after me and scooped me up. We were heading outside when the shaking stopped. Good thing, too. She's already in her ...let's call it a house dress, ok?....and would have looked pretty silly, I think.

Earthquakes are pretty frequent, but usually 2.0 or less. This was a humdinger, if you ask me.

Ride 'em, cowboy!!

Yahoo!

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad you guys are ok. Mary-Margaret is just beautiful with her new Easter bow and all. Miss Marilyn really does do a nice job.