Thursday, April 15, 2010

Growl.....

Yup. "Growl" just about covers it. Today is Income Tax day. April 15th. Last Saturday, it was Property Tax day. It was also "Tea Party" today (but I didn't see any tea!). Lots of people carrying placards gathered on the corner of Rancho California Rd and Ynez Rd where the ponds are. They all seemed to be pretty much in agreement, too. I'll show you what I mean:





I have no comment other than "Growl". This stuff stresses out my mom and other humans. I just sit back and let it pass. I have no worries. Just don't forget my dinner and water is all I ask. That and a warm comfy bed. OK....and a bunch of "scratchies" when you get around to it. It's also allergy season for me. I get the sneezies and sometimes my nose runs and I get itchy.

April is not our favorite month!

Love you guys....

Mary-Margaret

No comments: