Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cozy fire and buttered popcorn?

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE rain! It makes me want to get all warm and cozy and snuggly.



This is what the dry creek bed behind our office building looks like after a lollapalooza rain storm. Good thing the Army Corps of Engineers cleared the creek, huh? I wasn't born yet, but I heard that back maybe 15 years ago the creek overflowed and the whole town flooded. So did Old Town Murrieta when our office was on the corner of Ivy and Washington. Mom says it's a bit unsettling to see your office building's roof as an island in the middle of a lake on the 5 o'clock news. That was before Murrieta installed the storm drains.

Perfect timing! My new pink plaid fleece-with-sherpa-lining vest arrived from my Aunt Yvonne. I am the most comfy puppy in the whole world now.



Maybe my mom will make a fire in the fireplace and we can have buttered popcorn later? Oh, I DO hope so. I just LOVE buttered popcorn.

Kisses and snoozles....

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Hi MM. You look so warm and comfy in your cutsie pink sweater! I hope you got to have (my fav) buttery poppy corn and a fire!!!!

Hugs & smooches xoxo
Hailey