Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Lovely Surprise!!


Look what I got from my Aunties, MaryElizabeth and Corrine.

Yup! An envelope and all I have to do is get it open. I'll take it over here.

Noooo....maybe I'll take it over HERE, instead. I'll get some help from my baby.

You'd think a certain someone could see that it was all taped up and I could NOT find even a tiny place to start opening my package.

Enough with the camera, already. PULEEEEEZE?? Will you help me? Like....you can use scissors and I can't? Help?

Oh my STARS!!! I can't believe it. Another "camouflage" dress and it's a size larger. I can wear it. It's comfortable and everly so fashionable. My good friend, Squinky, could wear my other dress very comfortably, too. She's been dating again, and apparently doing some heavy petting because she's ....well, shall we say.....with pups? Yup. And this style would be very comfortable for her to wear. You can't tell from the picture, but it slips on like a vest and there is plenty of room for both Squinky and her pups.

You want a dress like this for your pup? Go to YTNR "Rescue Boutique", then in the left hand menu, click on "Pet Apparel". Recognize the model there? Hmmmmm? The clothes are comfortable, fashionable, and reasonable. And if you buy something, you're helping out a pup who is less fortunate than others. Go visit the site, ok?

Thank you EVERLY so much, MaryElizabeth and Corrine.

Mom's been taking pictures with her cell phone, but we'll try to get some with her Canon if she can ever remember to charge the battery.

Love and kisses...

Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Becky said...

Mary-Margaret - you are the best dressed Yorkie I have ever seen! I think maybe you need to tell your Mom that you want a little brother or sister to play with! (Of course, that might take away some of your spotlight) - LOL

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, dat dress is loverly...hmmm squinky been bad??

b safe,
~rocky~