Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mary-Margaret - TV STAR??

Me and my "crew".

Oh boy! Remember last year when I got filmed by Donna Kanter for her television production? Called "F.L.I.P. Mysteries" (F.L.I.P. or FLIP stands for "Female Legal Investigative Professionals)? Well, I'm told by a very good source that I'm in the show. Wow! And here I thought maybe I'd be on the cutting room floor.

It's on August 6th on the WE Channel. Click on the link to learn more about it, if you want. I'm EVERLY SOOOOO EXCITED. I'm "on my way"!

(Huh? "On my way" to "where", you ask? er....well......um........GOSH! Let me think about that. I'm pretty much happy to stay where I am; I like my bed...and my mom...and my back yard. Maybe I'll just have a few adventures on the condition that I can keep my life as it is. Yeah! That's what I'll do.)

I saw a movie once where this girl closed her eyes, clicked her heels together and said "There's no place like home! There's no place like home! There's no place like home!". And she's right, I think.

Love and schoozles to everyone....

Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary-Margaret!
I will mark my calendar for that day! August 6th, done!
You are so right... there is no place like home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, that's so pawsome that you'll be a TV star Mary-Margaret. I want your pawtograph

~ Girl girl