Monday, June 02, 2008

New Dresses Cheer Me Up

My Auntie Debbie was trying so hard to get me to hold still for a picture. Sorry, folks, but bonnets just aren't "me", if you catch my drift. The strings tickle my chin. But DO make note of the embroidery? Ahem? It says "Mary-Margaret"!!
The dress is a brand new design and was sent to me by my Aunties, Mary-Elizabeth and Corinne. Corinne is from Indiana. Mary-Elizabeth is far away, too, but her mother is in Hemet. Wasn't that everly so nice of them? They are very active in the National Yorkie Rescue.
I'm starting to feel like myself again here. Relaxed.....feeling pretty, oh so pretty....so pretty and witty and gaaaaaaaaaaay!! Oh...sorry. Easy to get carried away at times.

I'm very grateful to have such caring people as my friends. Thank you again, Corinne and Mary-Elizabeth.

Love and slurpies...

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

2 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi Mary-Margaret. I just read about the plane crash on your previous post. That's very terrible. Our thoughts are with the victims. ;(

You look very cute and sweet in the pink dress today

~ Girl girl

Lizzy said...

Mary Margaret!

Your dress is beautiful! You look very pretty... That was so sweet of them to send it to you.

I read about the plane crash the other day. That must have been very shocking and horrible to watch! We will be thinking of everyone who knew the people in the plane...

Sparky