Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The MEANEST Woman in the Word

Yesterday, we were in the market in the check out line and one of the ladies in front of us said, "Oh, is that a YORKIE"? And then said her mom just "bought a Yorkie at a swap meet for only $150 and it's so tiny...only 8 weeks old and fits in the palm of her hand and it's all black". Mom had to restrain me from biting her. She told that lady that Yorkies needed to be with their parents until they were 12 weeks old, and they could get stuff and be really sick so be prepared to really commit. You know what the lady said? Hmmmm?

SHE SAID: "Oh, if it gets sick, my mom will just sell it to someone else. She doesn't want to spend a lot of money on it. She's already paid for a puppy purse, and clothes and things. She wouldn't want to pay for doctor bills, too. She just got it de-wormed and that took TWO visits."

This time, I restrained Mom from "accidently" ramming her shopping cart over the mean lady's heels. If we could have, we would have followed the woman home and rescued that baby. What is the MATTER with some humans? Geez! Everyone wants to be a "Paris Hilton" or "Britney Spears" and play Mommy to a teensy little Yorkie. Crazyness. Yorkies are like little kids, and they need really GOOD parents and a "forever home". We are not "throw-aways", you know?

Now if that isn't the meanest most awful person in the whole world, I dont' know what is.

Sadly.....

Mary-Margaret "A Lucky One" O'Brien

3 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Not only the meanest person, but the stupidest too! I'll be banning her when I'm President!

Anonymous said...

And exactly WHY couldn't you follow her home? I've done stuff like that many times. That's why your mom has a PI license. SHEESH!!!!

Go back to the store, investigate and find her, and we will stage an intervention.

Becky said...

Well - your Mom has more restraint than I do. I'm afraid I would have rammed the woman's cart and then said some bad words... I am a 'Mom' to 3 Yorkies and they are my babies. Anyone that isn't taking care of their dogs properly really sets me off!!!!