Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Mary-Margaret - Doorstop or Super-Model?

Surprise Surprise! Looky what I got in my email this morning. So nice to be thought of as a "Supermodel" instead of a furry doorstop. Yup.

The other day I heard Mom whisper to someone that I was "too heavy for a Yorkie" because "the standard is 3 to 7 1/2 pounds", and I'm about 8 1/2. And she said I was "sturdy and square, like a doorstop". I heard that. I have feelings, you know.

This will show HER. Some people find me attractive. And Turbo and Royal both said I could join their club, if I wanted. I can always be an honorary Siberian Husky if this "supermodel" thing falls flat. Yeah! So THERE!!

Hmmmph!

Now I need an agent.

PS - If you are interested in learning more about Yorkie "angels", please click on Yorkshire Terrier National Rescue, Inc..

I know, it's really hard to imagine someone, even our people parents, hurting us or tossing us aside just because we're sick or hurt or they can't take us along when they move, or we get too big or....! Well, the excuses are many, and not all of us find our "forever" homes right away. Please visit the YTNR site. Can YOU help? God bless you, and people like Corinne and Mary-Elizabeth.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary-Margaret than you for putting a link to Yorkie Rescue. You are a very lovely yorkie and I know your "STAR" quality will continue to shine through.
MaryElizabeth