Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Spider-Web Veil with Do-Dads

No pictures, sorry! I pranced into the house all gussied up and Mom started shrieking. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!", she said. She totally forgot to get the camera 'cause she was so busy getting my pretty veil off of me. It was really nifty...all light-weight and wispy, with pieces of dried leaves and a twig that I thought was very ornamental. Obviously, not everyone shares my taste.

Then I started running my fingerettes through my hair and Mom mumbled something about "Oh, GAWD...spiders?", and within a split second I found myself in the shower all soaped up and sitting on my special little seat. After a sudsing, rinse and blowdry, I'm good to go again.

Hint: If you don't want me to wear pretty things, clean up the patio, you silly woman!! There's lots of neat stuff out there.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up sweetheart, it gets her back to writing on your blog. Besides, you are always beautiful. BTW, what happened to the top of your blog page, isn't it missing that long photo ??? I miss it. Love ya, Aunt Shelly & gang