Thursday, March 27, 2008

Paparazzi...AGAIN!



Today was different. We got to the office about 7:22AM because Mom had to get a bunch of stuff done, and my Uncle Jack had to come by and pick up some work.

Then about 9:00AM I get whooshed out the door to my own personal stylist, Miss Marilyn. I just LOVE going there. I make friends, have play dates AND get all beautified. Yup. Today, I made a new friend, Missy, a miniature schnauzer, just like my cousin, Sophie. We decided to get matching haircuts. Mom always asks Miss Marilyn to keep my eyelashes long and Missy got hers cut, but otherwise we look a lot alike.

My personal photographer (you know who!) was making "mom noises" about how cute I was and stuff. Ew. How embarrassing. I probably shoulda stood up so you could see me. I look just like a really small miniature schnauzer on the sides. I have short hair on my back and a "skirt" that comes just a tad above my knees. How kewl, huh?

Tell me if you like it or not, what you can see of it, I mean.

Love ya,

Mary-Margaret

PS: Miss Marilyn says I need to get a Catholic school uniform to complete the image. Dunno 'bout that. I've been pretty much running au naturale these days except for my bling.

6 comments:

Joanie said...

You look absolutely like a movie star. Love, Sissy, Sammy (& Joanie)

FleasGang said...

What a diva! She looks a little sleepy. She must have been out late partying at the night clubs. :-)

The FleasGang

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary-Margaret!
You don't look so happy in the video!
You look beautiful with your new haircut! I can see your long eyelashes!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

bosco said...

oh, mary-margaret.. you've perfected the art of battling those eyelashes. absolutely adorable. :)

licks & kisses,
bosco

Anonymous said...

Wish I had eyelashes like that...I'd be fluttering those babies!

Amber said...

Hi Mary Margaret, you look lovely after the hair cut. You don't look too happy in the video though.

Amber :)