Friday, March 14, 2008

My new friends, Louie and The Phone Man!!

OH MY GAWSH! I had the best day. Between learning how to hook up telephones and making a new friend, Louie the Chihuahua, this was one of my better days. Mom even took video but she's too tired to post it tonight. Maybe tomorrow while she's having her coffee, I hope.

OK...it's tomorrow (Saturday) now. Here's me and my friend, Louie.



Louie is Ellen's kid. Ellen is Mom's new assistant. Ellen is my friend Jami's mom, too, but Jami is living with her dad, Fidel, so Louie came to live with Ellen. See how that works?? We had the everly most bestest time playing. When it was time to go, Louie didn't want to leave. When he figured he'd better go or else, I ran out the door in front of him. Hey! If he goes, I go. Yup! That's how I think. Ok ok ok....when I get about 10 feet away from my mom, I go right back, but still....I think it would be fun to have a real play date with Louie, don't you?

Earlier in the day The Phone Man came by to hook up our lines to Debbie-Across-The-Hall. His name is Joe and he tastes pretty good. We're great friends now, and I know how to access the main phone system. Not bad for a 2.5 year old Yorkie, huh?



Have I mentioned lately that I absolutely love my life?

Later, guys!

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary-Margaret!
Sure you are a lucky girl.
You can go to work with your mom and meets lots of doggie and human friends there!
That is a dream for me... and my mom too!
Have a great day
Lorenza