Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter with my Fambly

Here's MEEEEE, my Uncle Rudy and his mom, my Auntie C. At first the picture was just going to be Rudy and Auntie C. But, HEY! What about MEEEEEEEE???
Here's my mom with two of her hairless grandkids, Clancy and Cailin. They're not bad looking if you don't mind smooth faces. I just love them sooooo much I can't get enough kisses from them. Oh, and belly rubs. There was a time yesterday when Cailin and I both flopped down on the concrete patio for belly rubs. See? She's learning from me.

Hope the Big Bunny was good to you all. I've given up any hope of ever getting any chocolate eggs. Mom says I don't need sugar to have a "sugar high", 'cause I'm so sweet anyway.

Love ya...

Mary-Margaret

PS Mom has permission from her kids to post these pictures. She asked three whole times just to make sure, too.

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Glad you had a great time with your family!
They look happy too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Very lovely fambly, the genes did good!