Friday, March 14, 2008

Hi, Everybody!!

Sheesh! Time sure flies when you're having fun. Bringing you up to date here before we dash off to the office.

We have another person working with us now. Her name is Ellen and she's my friend Jami's mother. She's everly so nice to me. She understands my need to toss my kibble dish upside down and play hockey with my lunch. That's special, huh?

We saw Grandpapa last Tuesday. We go to lunch at Carrow's. I don't get to order but that's ok. I'm just happy to see all my friends. When we go inside the hostess person says "HELLO, Mary-Margaret!", and then the server sees me. "How are you, Mary-Margaret?". Then another server says "Welcome back, Mary-Margaret!". They all remember my name. Then we go sit in the corner booth and I scrunch down for a nap in my little carrier. On the way out, lots of customers start smiling at me and I smile back. I think that's one of my little jobs in life. You know, to make people happy?

At Grandpapa's place my mom lets go of my leash as soon as we get on the elevator. I'm standing right by the elevator door and I help it open when we stop. Then I dash down the hall really fast. I know exactly which door is for my Grandpapa. I'm always the first inside and I go check stuff out to see if anybody else has been there. Nope! Just MEEEE, Mary-Margaret.

Mom does some paperwork for my Grandpapa, and I look for little bits of potato chip and stuff that maybe he dropped on the carpet for me. Lately, he's been way to neat for my taste. But I still look, hoping...hoping...! Sometimes I find stuff that he's lost, and he says "Thank you, Mary-Margaret!".

My Uncle Michael and Aunt Janet flew to England and by now they're in Portugal. Cousin Peter is holding down the fort for them. So far, I haven't been out of the country, but I do get to fly to places like Philadelphia and Minneapolis. I think I was in Denver one time, but I'm not sure.

That's all, folks. Gotta get to work. Busy busy busy day ahead.

Love ya...

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I'm sorry your grandpa's house is too neat!