Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fambly Night at the Movies


Mom was saying we don't spend enough "quality time" together and that we need to designate some "fambly time". So last night, at 7:00PM, while I was out doing my evening sniffing, I heard her yell "DOGGEEEEEE". I came running in from the back yard and sure 'nuff, there was a DOGGY on the television.

I hopped up into her lap and sat like a big girl, which means like a squirrel with my back straight up, and just my buns and my back feet touching her. I sat that way for a bit, eyes glued to the TV. The movie was pawsitively GRRReat!! It's called "Firehouse Dog", if you want to rent it or something. Lots of pups in it, and at the end, by which time I was laying on the couch, nose pointed to the television and eyes wide open, there were pictures of lots and lots of doggies.

I really think this one was overlooked when they were handing out awards on Oscar night. Really, I do. Mom says she's never seen me watch a whole movie without losing interest. Well, maybe that's because I've never seen a movie about dogs that wasn't all sappy.

Popcorn, anyone?

Love, Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary-Margaret!
Glad to hear that you spent a good time with your mom watching that movie. I am going to tell my about it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi MaryMargaret!

Hope ya'll have had a blessed Easter! okay we have caught up again with your bloggie cos ours is so slow we can't visit everyday till mommy changes Internet peoples. We jus have to say you are soooo beeuutiful that mommy almost wanted to steal a purdy little one from the doggie park who looked like your twin! Her name was Darla and we are gonna help her start her own bloggie too. Mommy said look could that be MaryMargaret? cos mommy just loves to look at your beeutiful pics and thats ok with us cos we like you lots. Your bloggie is funny and we when you left that trophy by the fireplace in Beverly Hills we knew you are the cooolest.

Beeuutiful tribute to the lovely LacyLuLu we will miss her terribly. Mommy still sheds tears every night.

Stay well Love Licks purdy girlie

Joanie said...

Happy Easter Mary Margaret! You are just too cute.

Love, Sissy and Sammy (and Joanie)