Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! SPRING!!!


Ahhhh! Monday! Ahhhhh, SPRING!! Gosh, today was absolutely beee-yoo-ti-full! Blue skies, puffy white clouds, snow-capped mountain peaks in the back ground. And my "river". Yup...the one that runs behind my office building most of the time except in the middle of summer....it had DUCKS!

Today - Monday, actually (Mom isn't writing this for you until Tuesday), I had company at the office. Ozzie's mom, Mrs. McMillin, dropped by with a friend just to say "HI" to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Not Mom....just ME! (heh heh)

I got belly rubs in the elevator, belly rubs in the hall. I tell YOUUUU! If I could pick just ONE day out of my life and carry it with me forever, it would be today, March 3, 2008.

Here's hoping you all have a day you'd like to keep forever, too!

Love,

Mary-Margaret "Tra la la" O'Brien

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary Margaret!
Sure is nice to hear that you had a great day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

MJ's doghouse said...

mary margaret....i am so glad you had such a tralalalalady day..i wish i could go to work with my mom...but i have to stay home and guard teh house...and babysit the cats...gosh hard work...at least i have someone home and night ..and usually mom takes me on a nice adventrue on the weekend....

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Spring sure is a great weather to have.

~ Girl girl

Freda said...

Hi Marys-Margarets!

Yes, it's soo cooools that our springs is here. Soo manys of our buddies back easts are still playin' in snows. Wows! Do those floatin' quackers taste goods? Arf Arfs!

We reeeallys enjoy our walks to Watson Hollows. We listen to the tri-colored blackbirds, watch egrets and if we're luckys we get to watch some otters playin' and stuffs.

Hey, if I works with you would I get some tummy rubs too?

Enjoys the great new season.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

Dasha's Dialog said...

Oh Mary Margaret-Boy do I wish I were there with you. We have 12 inches of snow on the ground! All I can see is white stuff. I'm glad you had such a good day. Hugs, Dashi