Thursday, July 09, 2009

PASTA!!!



Shrimp, garlic, onion, lemon juice, butter, and some special kind of pasta that my Aunt Elaine gets at the Farmer's Market in Brighton. I don't know how it tasted, but Mom says it was HEAVENLY!! My nose agrees!

YUM!


PS (added 7/10/09) - Auntie Elaine sent Mom the recipe and the name of the pasta. It's Pappardelle's Lemon Garlic Linguini. If you click on the Lemon Garlic link under "Flat Pasta", the recipe for "Spicy Creamy Shrimp Over Lemon Garlic Pasta" will pop up. Mom says that Lemon Bars from Wegman's Bakery are everly so deliciious for dessert, too! I have to take her word for it. I wasn't offered any. (pout)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the half and half and the cayanne pepper which makes it spicy, Mary-Margaret.
love,
auntie elaine, abbey mia and harper

Taffy said...

Mmmmm...it sure looks good!