Saturday, July 18, 2009

No Date Night for Me!


Me and Hashi had plans tonight. A BBQ up in Mira Loma with Hashi, his parents and a bunch of truckers. I even had my hair done yesterday, with a yellow bow that I've kept in all this time. Oh, my sweet Hashimoomoo (his real name is Hashimoto, but that's my "love name" for him).

Mom said we could go MAYBE. Well, to me, MAYBE sounds more like we'll probably go. And probably means most likely, and so on. Guess what? Hmmmmm???

We did NOT go. Somebody didn't finish balancing her bank statements in time to go to the office and start the billing. Like this is MY fault? Like I should be punished? I haven't had any special time with my sweet Hashimoomoo for almost a whole year and MOM POOPS OUT ON ME.

I am so bummed.

(sigh)

I just KNOW I shall end up an old maid if this keeps up. Really, I shall.

Mary-Margaret O'Hara (as in Scarlett)

PS - Dear Grandpa - Do you like this shoe?

3 comments:

Lacy said...

000 MM, me sorry ur mom woodnt let u go on ur date...a year iz a long time wiffout seeing yur honey..

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary-Margaret!
I am so sorry you could not see him!
I hope you have a chance soon!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

MJ's doghouse said...

that just sucks mary margaret...can dogs go on strike...