Monday, February 04, 2008

To SIR, with Love!


This is my special "Sir". It's Anthony Zarate, and I've had a crush on him for a long time, probably since I was nine weeks old. He graduated high school last year and went right into the Army. He's home now for a bit, then he goes to Los Alamitos for training and......if we STILL have a thing going in Iraq, he'll be "deployed" in about a year and a half.

He used to be really little. Like maybe as high up as a door knob. He'd say to his mom, my Auntie Debbie-across-the-hall, "I will NEVER grow!". Well, he's 6'2" now, and the tallest one in his whole fambly. Mom was kidding him today and said "I guess they can't call you "Peanut" anymore, huh?".

I'm not totally sure but he might be available. I'll have to check on that. Something about maybe he's not with his girlfriend, Kitty, anymore. So....um....whaddya think? Do we make a nice couple or what? Hmmmmmm????

Reminds me. I ran into a couple of ladies today who were ooooo-ing and aaaaah-ing over me. One of 'em said "My Yorkie's ears stand up!". Mom said, in my defense, that my ears stand up, too. So the lady says "My Max's ears are ALWAYS up!". Like...uh....that's supposed to mean what? My mom said that MY ears are like my mood meter, and when they're down (like here with Anthony), I'm just everly so submissive and loving and secure. And then Mom says the word "CHICKEN", and my ears just pop right up. Like "Chicken? Where? Where?". Hmmmmph. Silly ladies.

Love, Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Heh heh, my ears perk right up at the word "chicken", too. Must be a magical word!

Sparky

FleasGang said...

For us it's the sound of the plastic off of Kraft Cheese Singles. Ears go up and heads cock slightly to the side :-)

You and Anthony look great together. I'm sure he's gonna need a pen-pal at least. Maybe you can do that for him while he's away?

luv
The Fleas

MJ's doghouse said...

your boyfriend is very handsome mary margaret...i hope things work out for th etwo of you...

Lacy said...

woofies MM, hes a verwy nice lookin little guy, my mama saideded dat...heehee and verwy tall..i finks u ears r cute MM, whatever dey do....hope u mama iz feelin betters....

b safe,
;)lacylulu