Saturday, February 16, 2008

Gosh, time flies!

Here it is already Saturday and I haven't written since last Monday. Can you believe it? Gosh....let's see! I went to my Grandpapa's on Tuesday. Mom thought it might be pretty quiet because it was Lincoln's Birthday. Uhhhh......nope! So she and her "blue tooth" worked all day even while we were at Grandpapa's house. Then we went to Mike and Janet's and she conked out like a light.

Wednesday, we left about 11:00AM and there was tons of traffic and we did some more stuff from the freeway. Got back to the office about 1:30 and work work worked until pretty late. I had leftover chicken and Mom found some sort of comfort food in the freezer...smelled a bit like chicken but with the frozen stuff you never know.

Thursday we had SNOW SNOW SNOW on Mt. Palomar and it was really gorgeous to look at. I knew right away when the air got bitingly cold that it would snow. Pam, my UPS lady, said it was even snowing in Temecula, but it didn't stick to the ground. Sorry for the picture quality, but blame my mom. Her camera battery went dead and she had to use her cell phone. We stopped at Albertson's and got my chicken. It was pretty fresh, too, which I like best.

Friday, Mom took me to my personal stylist, Miss Marilyn, and I got a shampoo, cut and blow dry. AND...ta daaa....a lavender ribbon. I do so LOVE LOVE LOVE lavender. We got home pretty late again, too. But not before I got tons of compliments on my new "do".

Today we just worked from home. Mom's finally winning her battle with a chest cold so she decided not to risk going out today. Tomorrow, we go to the office. We get lots done on Sundays. Yup!

Sorry for not writing sooner. I really missed all you guys a lot.

Love and kisses,

Mary-Margaret

No comments: